Topics to be covered in this short course:
- Why AI matters
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- AI / ANN vs Natural Intelligence
- Some AI & Semicon History
- Machine Learning & Neural Networks
- Sensing, Classifying & Predicting
- Examples of Modern AI In Everyday Life
No Attachment Found
Section 1. Course Intro – Activity 1: FaceBoxes – Basic Face Detection
Section 2. History of Computing & AI – Activity 2: What is AI?
Section 3. How is AI used in different applications? – Activity 3: Aligning real world AI with AI4K12
Section 4. AI in action: Teachable Machine – Activity 4: Training and testing an AI model
This feature has been disabled by the administrator